Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of ZzzQuil oral.

6/17/2014 10:41:22 AM

Reviewer: Mesaice, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
ZzzQuil made my legs feel weird, could not stay still, had to keep moving my legs.Took th ZzzQuil at 9:00 pm, think I finally fell asleep about 1:30 am.

6/13/2014 9:47:27 PM

Reviewer: Pejota, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've been using zzz quill for over a month. I used to wake up 4 times during the night. With zzz quill in wake up once to pee and go right back to sleep

3/30/2014 11:51:06 PM

Reviewer: Nan, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took only 1 pill. It worked quickly. That part was great. But the next day I felt terrible. Sore throat, groggy, headache, congested. Ruined my day. Will not use again.

3/12/2014 11:55:11 AM

Reviewer: gk, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
Loved the ease of use, the fact that it works. However, I have dime-sized red blotches under both of my eyes and on my jaw after using on/off for about 3-4 weeks. I'm also itchy & restless.

3/10/2014 9:14:12 PM

Reviewer: sweetheart17, 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Did it's job and made me sleepy, helped me sleep alot longer than usual. But, it made my vaginal area feel strange and tight as well making my legs feel tingly and restless for about the first 10-20 minutes. I also felt like I had a little anxiety. Over all it's good for getting back on schedule, i only take it once and usual I get back on track. I might take it again if i have the sleepin ... Show Full Comment

man rubbing painful knee