Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of lotrel oral.

11/25/2014 1:21:54 PM

Reviewer: LionessC, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This medication caused my blood pressure to elevate after taking for a couple of months. My numbers would be 158/108. I was dehydrated from urinating constantly. Swelling of fingers, ankles and feet.

7/4/2014 11:03:14 AM

Reviewer: lunkerman187, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: High Blood Pressure
6/25/2014 11:06:21 AM

Reviewer: vjohnson, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was on this medication for 2 weeks. Had side effects that were similar to the flu plus swelling of the left side of my throat, ear pain. Also there was a constant drip of fluid from the left side of my head down to my left ear. I stopped med after 2 weeks. I was treated for a ear infection 1 month later. I was seen in the ER for chest pain. Saw my primary during those first 2 weeks he felt it wa ... Show Full Comment

5/19/2014 9:12:03 AM

Reviewer: terry, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have a scratchy throat that makes me cough all day & night. My cough is wet like water on my lungs. I have leg pain. My knee hurts more than every before. Been on it 2 mo. Dont like it.

1/24/2014 12:03:32 AM

Reviewer: fearful, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Since starting Lotrel, my lab work is showing low white blood cell. I wonder if the drug Lotrel is the cause of this.

man rubbing painful knee