Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Nasacort AQ Nasl.

1/31/2013 3:26:20 PM

Reviewer: widget54, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Hallelujah! I can breathe and I no longer have sever congestion. Best thing since sliced bread.

2/10/2012 1:11:20 PM

Reviewer: Paula, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Works BUT now I have a cataract in my left eye due to this steroid nasal spray and have to have surgery. Has anyone else had this problem? I don't remember this being on the warning as a side effect and I am angry. My allergist also never mentioned this to me.

2/16/2011 2:20:13 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This is the only nasal spray that ever has worked for me to reduce the swelling inside my nostrils caused by allergies. I have severe sleep apnea and this has helped by opening my nostrils so I can breathe again! The problem is that my insurance does not cover this so the cost is $125.00. So I ordered it from a Canadian pharmacy and saved big. The cost was only $41.oo including shipping to Ariz ... Show Full Comment

12/24/2009 4:22:53 PM

Reviewer: John Q., 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I suffered with seasonal allergies for years, (March through April)I couldn't find anything that helped so I tried to stay inside for a month. My new doctor gave me a sample of Nasacort A Q Now I feel so much better and can go outside during allergy season and function almost normally I am so glad I've got this medication now.

11/29/2009 4:36:35 PM

Reviewer: brake out, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This medication caused my face to break out all over with chicken poxs thats one of the side effects never again