Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Nasacort AQ nasl.

4/22/2014 11:23:35 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Seasonal allergy suffer in the southeast--tree pollen just maims me. So far with 2 weeks of using nasacort I've had not any issues with the Pine pollen. I have had a slight uptick in soreness of my nose and a few more nosebleeds than normal but if thats the extent of the side-effects it sure beats not being able to breath, constant sneezing, or runny eyes. As always your milage may vary. Just ... Show Full Comment

4/6/2014 11:02:25 AM

Reviewer: bull, 45-54 Male (Patient)

Comment:
Used this drug 15 years ago by prescription. For 12 years I had acme in my nose from this drug. Acne inside your nose is very painful. Didn't know it had steroids in drug. Steriods can cause acne.

3/28/2014 11:15:56 PM

Reviewer: Dad, 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Didn't even dull the allergy. $20 flushed down the toilet. What a joke

3/24/2014 6:43:11 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I used this for nasal congestion for the first time about an hour and a half ago. It hasn't worked one bit! Now my nose is completely stopped up and I can't breathe through it at all. I followed the directions on the label very carefully. Has anyone else had this problem? I had been using an over the counter decongestant, but you're only supposed to use it for 3 days (I had used it for ... Show Full Comment

9/12/2013 12:36:00 PM

Reviewer: Liliana, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I use this drug because I get post-nasal drainage due to sinusitis. If I use it as prescribed, it helps and I have less problems with my allergies and asthma. But I don't like using it because I hate the feeling of it squirting up my nose and draining down the back of my throat. I don't really feel any side-effects from it.