Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Nasacort AQ nasal.

3/24/2014 6:43:11 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I used this for nasal congestion for the first time about an hour and a half ago. It hasn't worked one bit! Now my nose is completely stopped up and I can't breathe through it at all. I followed the directions on the label very carefully. Has anyone else had this problem? I had been using an over the counter decongestant, but you're only supposed to use it for 3 days (I had used it for ... Show Full Comment

9/12/2013 12:36:00 PM

Reviewer: Liliana, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I use this drug because I get post-nasal drainage due to sinusitis. If I use it as prescribed, it helps and I have less problems with my allergies and asthma. But I don't like using it because I hate the feeling of it squirting up my nose and draining down the back of my throat. I don't really feel any side-effects from it.

1/31/2013 3:26:20 PM

Reviewer: widget54, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Hallelujah! I can breathe and I no longer have sever congestion. Best thing since sliced bread.

2/10/2012 1:11:20 PM

Reviewer: Paula, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    Works BUT now I have a cataract in my left eye due to this steroid nasal spray and have to have surgery. Has anyone else had this problem? I don't remember this being on the warning as a side effect and I am angry. My allergist also never mentioned this to me.

2/16/2011 2:20:13 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    This is the only nasal spray that ever has worked for me to reduce the swelling inside my nostrils caused by allergies. I have severe sleep apnea and this has helped by opening my nostrils so I can breathe again! The problem is that my insurance does not cover this so the cost is $125.00. So I ordered it from a Canadian pharmacy and saved big. The cost was only $41.oo including shipping to Ariz ... Show Full Comment