Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Tri-Linyah Oral.

«Previous 6-10 of 10
9/3/2013 5:03:36 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I switched to this after Tri-Sprintec became unavailable to my pharmacy. Within the first two weeks I was having spotting, major mood swings and some depression which I have never had on any other pill. Into the second month nothing got better, started breaking out as well, I finally had to stop because of how unlike myself I felt.

7/19/2013 11:37:55 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have never had a problem with the 3 other oral contraceptives I've taken in the past 15 years. When I was switched to this generic from Tri-Sprintec I experienced spotting almost daily for the first month. My first period was longer and heavier. Cramps and discomfort were normal. But my moodswings/emotions have severely increased. It's like PMS doubled, and for the whole month. On m ... Show Full Comment

6/19/2013 10:25:41 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was put on this to see if it would help my migraines caused by BCP. Not only did it make them worse, but I had severe jaw pain, couldn't sleep and would become so dizzy with vision changes I would almost faint. DO NOT TAKE THIS!

5/8/2013 4:08:56 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Terrible... This medication was substituted for another generic version by my pharmacy, a generic of a generic I guess you could say. Since taking it, I have had breakthrough bleeding each month at least a week in advance, extremely heavy flow, and post menstrual discharge up to a week after. I have switched back to Orth-Tri-Lo in hopes of correcting this mess.

2/15/2013 3:50:00 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This drug is to aide in breakthrough bleeding. It DOES NOT work.... ACTUALLY... It causes more bleeding. Very disatisified with this product.

«Previous 6-10 of 10

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture