Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Tri-Linyah oral.

7/8/2015 7:48:41 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I love this birth control pill but I have been experiencing a low sex drive.

6/17/2015 1:40:22 AM

Reviewer: bloated, but not pregnant, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on this pill for a little over 8 months now & I love it. I'm not pregnant, I hope, & it's helped so much with my anxiety. I actually GET a period, which is good I guess cause I don't have panic attacks about being preggo anymore. Definitely recommend this pill for anxious/depressed women!

6/5/2015 3:17:39 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I use to use TriNessa but when I switched pharmacies they switched me to this one. It's been terrible. I'm not pregnant which is good but I am so emotional. I'll go from being happy to balling within seconds. I will even randomly get mad over the smallest things. This never happened before, I'm switching as soon as I can.

3/9/2015 1:27:32 AM

Reviewer: teenangst, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this pill for 2 months and I have been satisfied. I am not pregnant, and my acne has cleared up beautifully. I do still get painful menstrual camps, and my period is heavy for the first 3 days but then is extremely light. It is also more regular than before. I recommend this pill! Also in the beginning I was worried because my acne got worse, but after the first month It has ... Show Full Comment

3/1/2015 11:23:23 PM

Reviewer: Lindsey, Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this birth control for almost a month and here are my observations: I am breaking out a lot more than usual, but it's decreasing towards the end of the month. My period normally is recognizable a week before, due to excurciating cramps and extreme appetite as well as mood swings. I did not have any of that this time. I do feel hungrier than usual IN GENERAL, but that's norma ... Show Full Comment