Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Saphris (black cherry) SL.

9/19/2013 7:45:28 PM

Reviewer: bwh, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Taking it was the difference between night & day for me. Initially, it was a transition, but after a while, I noticed my relating to people was 100% better, and I was sleeping soundly through the night, whereas before I was waking up at 2 AM and no matter what I did I couldn't get back to sleep. Best drug that ever happened to me.

9/15/2013 3:46:16 PM

Reviewer: Saphris black cherry SL, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I had almost immediate heightened energy and high level of mood (mania at times) that has now lasted a month. Do not have even one drink with this medication. After almost 24hours I am feeling better but had a horrible side effect.

4/9/2013 5:17:14 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on saphris for about 2 months now, and it has done wonders for me. I can finally control my moods and I seem to get along with people better. However, I also take Geodon, which my doctor says the two medicines together is what is working wonders. Geodon alone was not helping me. With the addition of saphris, I can finally live a normal life.

4/4/2013 12:15:25 AM

Reviewer: abmena, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Since, starting taking this medication I feel more in control of my emotions/moods. It also got rid of my insomnia. It also helped my daily mood very much. I no longer stay in bed asleep all day. I actually wake up early and stay awake the whole day and have energy to do things around house. I find this drug very effective!

1/22/2013 10:02:39 AM

Reviewer: may, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
This medication worked great when I first started it but now I've noticed it's losing it's effectiveness but I've been on it about a yr now. Don't see my dr. for like 3 wks yet.