Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Saphris (black cherry) sublingual.

9/15/2013 3:46:16 PM

Reviewer: Saphris black cherry SL, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I had almost immediate heightened energy and high level of mood (mania at times) that has now lasted a month. Do not have even one drink with this medication. After almost 24hours I am feeling better but had a horrible side effect.

4/9/2013 5:17:14 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on saphris for about 2 months now, and it has done wonders for me. I can finally control my moods and I seem to get along with people better. However, I also take Geodon, which my doctor says the two medicines together is what is working wonders. Geodon alone was not helping me. With the addition of saphris, I can finally live a normal life.

4/4/2013 12:15:25 AM

Reviewer: abmena, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Since, starting taking this medication I feel more in control of my emotions/moods. It also got rid of my insomnia. It also helped my daily mood very much. I no longer stay in bed asleep all day. I actually wake up early and stay awake the whole day and have energy to do things around house. I find this drug very effective!

1/22/2013 10:02:39 AM

Reviewer: may, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
This medication worked great when I first started it but now I've noticed it's losing it's effectiveness but I've been on it about a yr now. Don't see my dr. for like 3 wks yet.

12/1/2012 7:33:36 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

neti pot
6 steps for nasal irrigation.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
woman walking in fog
12 tips for managing your disease.
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
What are the top ones?