Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Xeljanz Oral.

1/23/2015 8:51:01 AM

Reviewer: dethomas, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have had RA for 18 years. Believe me I have tried most everything. My DR recently put me on Xeljanz I'm not sure yet I feel a little better but the side affects are horrible (diarrhea, headaches,depression, sore throat) just to start with. I am a heart patient also I have been experiencing some weird chest pains don't know yet if it is related to the medication. Going back to RA DR soon ... Show Full Comment

1/17/2015 8:06:27 PM

Reviewer: Frosty123, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have had great results with this drug! I was diagnosed in 2012, a week after my 30th birthday. I've been on methotrexate, steroids, humeria but nothing has worked as well as this. I work with children had a ton of infections with the other mess. So far so good with this!

1/7/2015 9:52:45 AM

Reviewer: mardo29, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I try to take Xeljanz but it gives me nasty hot flushes so I have to get off it. I would advise people to get an IGG and IGE tests to see what food they are allergic to because it greatly improved my health when I found out what I was allergic too 4 months ago (wheat, cinnamon and egg whites for me). My body is no longer fighting these allergies so my overall health and RA has improved.

12/13/2014 6:33:30 PM

Reviewer: LAF, 55-64 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
In the beginning, it worked great. Over the course of two months, it began to loose its efficiency. But, huge weight gain (8 lbs. in about two months with no change of eating patterns) and red, flushed face and eyes.

11/18/2014 4:12:25 AM

Reviewer: DameAtSea, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am in week 2 of Xeljanz, and my RA pain has been lessened, but the side affects are, so far, not worth the little relief I'm getting. The fatigue and muscle aches are brutal. I have zero energy, and deepening depression. I have lost time I can't account for, and don't seem to be functional enough to take care of myself and my home, not to mention my poor cat. I have had problems with ... Show Full Comment

man rubbing painful knee
Causes, warning signs.
Live and thrive.
couple kissing
What do you know about locking lips?
man with problem