Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Xeljanz oral.

2/10/2015 3:10:51 PM

Reviewer: shadow, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
After a year of illness and numerous tests (even for cancer) I was diagnosed with RA. Did the Prednisone thing. Metotrexate and finally now the Xeljanz. Been on the Xeljanz for about a year. I don't think my illness is that severe since reading some of the reviews on this site. My Dr suggested I try Xeljanz. Don't know why he made this change. I am not in pain but I ache. My knees and my f ... Show Full Comment

1/23/2015 8:51:01 AM

Reviewer: dethomas, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have had RA for 18 years. Believe me I have tried most everything. My DR recently put me on Xeljanz I'm not sure yet I feel a little better but the side affects are horrible (diarrhea, headaches,depression, sore throat) just to start with. I am a heart patient also I have been experiencing some weird chest pains don't know yet if it is related to the medication. Going back to RA DR soon ... Show Full Comment

1/17/2015 8:06:27 PM

Reviewer: Frosty123, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have had great results with this drug! I was diagnosed in 2012, a week after my 30th birthday. I've been on methotrexate, steroids, humeria but nothing has worked as well as this. I work with children had a ton of infections with the other mess. So far so good with this!

1/7/2015 9:52:45 AM

Reviewer: mardo29, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I try to take Xeljanz but it gives me nasty hot flushes so I have to get off it. I would advise people to get an IGG and IGE tests to see what food they are allergic to because it greatly improved my health when I found out what I was allergic too 4 months ago (wheat, cinnamon and egg whites for me). My body is no longer fighting these allergies so my overall health and RA has improved.

12/13/2014 6:33:30 PM

Reviewer: LAF, 55-64 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
In the beginning, it worked great. Over the course of two months, it began to loose its efficiency. But, huge weight gain (8 lbs. in about two months with no change of eating patterns) and red, flushed face and eyes.

bloodstream
Tips to help prevent clots.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.
Live and thrive.
gloved hand holding syringe
10 preventable diseases.
man eating meal
Folates, green tea and more.
Woman with stressed, fatigue
Get relief tips.
restroom sign
Food and drinks that make you go.
Understanding RA.