Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Xeljanz oral.

3/20/2015 12:09:38 PM

Reviewer: Kate, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
73 yr. old female,9 months on Xeljanz, one flare, no troubles with taking medications.

3/12/2015 4:46:22 PM

Reviewer: ercantu, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Since I have been taking Xeljanz my pain has gone away but the side effects are awful. I have experienced headache not bad but bothersome, high fever, chills, and the worse the break out of rash, hives. I cannot believe how painful rash and itching can be. I thought I had been give a wonder drug until the side effects kicked in. No pain but awful, just awful side effects.

3/6/2015 7:13:42 PM

Reviewer: Wandar11, 45-54 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
Still waiting for results but med is really expensive I tried everything nothing work

3/6/2015 7:02:22 PM

Reviewer: Naomi, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Xeljanz for 10 months and still must also use prednisone and salsalate to keep my inflammation down. I question whether this drug prevents joint damage as I have seen more adverse change in my hands in the last year than I'd experienced in my previous 30 years of fighting this disease. I also feel that THE COST OF Xeljanz IS OUTRAGEOUS!

2/10/2015 3:10:51 PM

Reviewer: shadow, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
After a year of illness and numerous tests (even for cancer) I was diagnosed with RA. Did the Prednisone thing. Metotrexate and finally now the Xeljanz. Been on the Xeljanz for about a year. I don't think my illness is that severe since reading some of the reviews on this site. My Dr suggested I try Xeljanz. Don't know why he made this change. I am not in pain but I ache. My knees and my f ... Show Full Comment

sore foot
3 warning signs.
mature woman holding fan in face
Symptoms and treatments.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver
What puts you at risk?
restroom sign
Food and drinks that make you go.
Understanding RA.