Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Xeljanz oral.

6/3/2013 4:14:28 PM

Reviewer: DebbieT, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've had a bad flareup of my RA for several months now and we were unable to get it under control with Methotrexate and Prednisone. Dr. suggested trying Xeljanz instead of going to injectable/infusion. It has definitely gotten my flare under control although I had developed trigger thumb which did not come back (had to have thumb surgery). I'm a big concerned about how new this drug is ... Show Full Comment

6/2/2013 2:55:03 PM

Reviewer: wacko60, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
just started taking this medication. Stomach pain, headache, lose stools so far. Relief of pain in joints right off the bat. Will see how this works.

5/19/2013 6:50:19 AM

Reviewer: SNAPTASTIC, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been very tired since taking this medication,to the point of non functioning.Every is an effort or struggle.I will suggest to MD to put me back on monthly IV fusion.

5/11/2013 6:29:00 PM

Reviewer: Traveler, 45-54 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Very bad side effects - nausea, dizzy. Very little impact if any on swelling and pain. More tired than ever. I am very dissappointed as I so wanted this to work. I travel frequently overseas for business and the injectable are a real hassle for this. I see my dr next week and am going to as to go back to simponi which did not work as well as humira, but better than xeljanz.

3/29/2013 12:04:52 AM

Reviewer: JenJen64, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been using this for about three weeks. During week two, I felt better than I have felt in years. I have been using a wheelchair to go any substantial distance, but I had the energy and the motivation to try to walk distances that I hadn't tried in a long time. I felt less pain overall. The third week, the results were less impressive but still good. I will be looking forward to seeing h ... Show Full Comment

man rubbing painful knee