Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Chateal Oral.

6/12/2014 10:31:02 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I received a supply of this pill from Planned Parenthood this past November and began taking it after my next period. I had no problems at all the first time around, but ended up traveling to Alaska and staying there for a few months, leaving my supply of birth control pills behind. Anyway, I was off it for a few months but was looking forward to going back on it because I don't like condoms ... Show Full Comment

6/2/2014 5:12:44 PM

Reviewer: **, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am pleased that this drug is easy to use and has been effective for me however my moods are absolutely wild. I have major highs and major lows. I am constantly irritated at everyone for no reason at all and I frequently cry. I am thinking about switching to something that won't effect my moods so much as I feel I am becoming a pain to be around.

5/8/2014 8:18:22 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I had to switch from orthotricyclen to chateal. My first month has been totally normal. I feel no difference, and I haven't had any horrific effects like others who reviewed.

5/2/2014 8:16:57 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was on triorthocyclen for about three years. Since I'll be traveling for a few months, I decided I want not to have my periods during those months. Started chateal two and a half weeks ago, and after have read all the reviews, I was terrified and told my husband that I will probable turn into a crying moody monster. So here I am about to start my second pack. My mood has been my usual, maybe ... Show Full Comment

4/22/2014 12:15:10 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on this for a week and a half and I hate everything about it. I can't stop crying, I'm severely irritable, my acne is worse than it has ever been. I switched from Tri-Previfem because my periods were irregular, but I'd rather deal with that than this. I'm switching ASAP.

man rubbing painful knee