Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Coreg Oral.

5/6/2008 7:33:15 AM

Reviewer: rusty2devils1, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: High Blood Pressure
3/31/2008 9:33:06 PM

Reviewer: Pat, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have taken 1/2 pill for two weeks twice. I am now taking 1 pill twice a day (12.5mg) for the past two days. I am so tired it is hard to stay awake. I am so dizzy that I am afraid I am going to fall into something. I do not trust myself to drive a car. My head is ringing, confusion in thinking, and more depressed than before.I want the doctor to change my medication. I just lay down a lot.

3/28/2008 4:03:58 PM

Reviewer: young, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Headaches, low engery , tired only been on it for 3 days but it has lowered my BP but not sure I like the side effects. Ladies is it worth it?

3/23/2008 8:46:01 AM

Reviewer: Frankodb, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I take one 12.5 Coreg morning and evening. I also takeone Benicar 10mg in the morning . Recently have been experiencing periods of extreme Low Blood Pressure 75/55. I donot smoke or drink and walk 3miles every other day. Has anyone else had this problem?

3/22/2008 11:51:34 AM

Reviewer: Harry, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
It has taken a month or so to adjust to this medication. Fatigue was my biggest concern. It is much better now. I was place on it after my MI and CABG surgery for both heart failure and high blood pressure. It has increased my EF from 37% to 44% and my blood pressure is the best its ever been.

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture