Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Tecfidera oral.

9/8/2014 2:13:16 AM

Reviewer: Indy, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have more energy, can see clearer, feel happier and overall I feel the medication is helping me in my day to day life. I also seem to get more out of my exercise routines, and lost a bit of weight (bonus).

9/7/2014 3:21:05 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I love having to only take a pill instead of shot. I love that I dont have any sideffect form the medication, very well tolorated.. ONly issue is every once in awhile I have an allergic reaction to it and I take a benadryl and that takes care of it as fast as it came on..

9/7/2014 9:05:51 AM

Reviewer: TB, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Taking Tecfidera made me feel awful! Felt like I was poisioning myself, I couldn't get out of bed or function normally at all. Severe stomach pain, nausea, headache, flushing & exhaustion.

9/7/2014 7:35:11 AM

Reviewer: MBL Maine, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have had MS 12 yrs and had been using copaxone injections with auto jet. My arms & thighs we're takin beating. My muscle mas was breaking down causing dents at the injection sites. I am active person , golf ,, mountain bike and ski. My neuro offered Techfiderav. Reading All the advise Reactions I was scared to Death!! Happy to announce ....Only a Flushing once and great while...the dru ... Show Full Comment

9/7/2014 3:51:51 AM

Reviewer: Autumn Jean, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on tecfidera 6 months now and my only side effect has been slight hair loss. I never got sick at the 3 or 4 week time and I never experienced flushing. I'm one of the lucky few but this med has been much better for me than the previous one.

Woman running
Boost Your Metabolism.
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.