Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Tecfidera oral.

9/9/2013 10:08:09 PM

Reviewer: needinghealth, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I love not giving myself injections. For the first three weeks I suffered from flushing and some GI distress. This seem to be under control. I may have to come off the drug as my white blood cell count is very low. I hope something else is causing the problem.

9/2/2013 9:21:43 PM

Reviewer: Cubanita, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have only been on Tecfidera for two full weeks. I experience flushing, itching without a rash, and ocassional headaches. Flushing and itching occur within the first hour then it resolves.

8/28/2013 11:28:08 AM

Reviewer: NWSW1950, 55-64 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I began Tecfidera On April 11th, 2013. I have had no relapses and virtually no side effects from the drug. I love having an oral medication. Prior, I used Copaxone for more than 12 years. I have been diagnosed for 25 years. If I fail to take a Tylenol 30 minutes prior to taking my Rx, it is possible that I will experience flushing, which is uncomfortable for a few minutes.

8/20/2013 1:38:52 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Only on the medication for two and 1/2 weeks now. Not sure about the effectiveness. The first two weeks were fine. I just had a slight decrease in appetite. The last two days I have had stomach cramping and an upset stomach. Anyone else have this and does it stop?

8/20/2013 11:40:49 AM

Reviewer: dgetch, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
It has been too soon to verify the effectivness I gave it 5 stars because I have had no new relapes. I have been on the medicine for 3 weeks now. The only thing I noticed was some flushing for about 20 minutes the first day. Nothing else to report. No problems with GI.No rash. I love this medicine over taking Avonex injection.