Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Invokana Oral.

12/8/2014 12:53:31 PM

Reviewer: GrandB, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Been on Invokana for 2 months, started with 100mg for 10 days and 200mg thereafter. Before I was taking 2000mg of Metformin 120mg Diamicron 75 units of Lantus in the morning and 1 unit of Novorapid per 2 grams of carbs at meals. After one week on the 100 mg of Invokana I stopped both insulins. I continued taking the same doses of Metformin and Diamicron. The results have been miraculous, my averag ... Show Full Comment

12/5/2014 9:06:35 AM

Reviewer: karth, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I haven't been taking this long but I've seen my sugar levels drop. I haven't had any of the side effects listed and I was very nervous about it. I get yeast infections and UTIs easily....thought this was a recipe for me to get more. So far so good!!

11/16/2014 10:04:58 PM

Reviewer: I was sucker bait for this med, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
It should be called REVOKEana Not INVOKana. total disaster--i work in a call center--i cannot get up to pee every few minutes--just about cost me my job --yeast infections from hell. Minor drop in AIC 15.3 to 14.9 - not covered by insurance--close to 300/mo minor weight loss under 10 lbs. going back to simply injecting more insulin--i really don;lt care about weight loss.

11/5/2014 2:23:36 PM

Reviewer: Missnyc613, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I started this medication (Invokanamet Invokana w/ Metformin 50/500 bid) around two weeks ago. I believe that my body is getting use to the new medication. I am a little dehydrated and I do urinate alot more but I have faith in this drug. I will update after 6 weeks which is when I am getting a new blood test. So far so good.

11/1/2014 9:14:39 AM

Reviewer: AZCOWBOY, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Best thing ever. I'm on an insulin pump because of high insulin resistance. I use 300 plus units a day. I have tried all the pills and shots and nothing has ever worked. Invokana has lowered my A1c from 8 to 6.5 and i have lost 17lbs so far. I have also lowered my insulin intake by 40% so far. I have to admit the frequent urination is tiresome but worth it considering the down side. It is nice ... Show Full Comment

man rubbing painful knee