Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Minastrin 24 Fe Oral.

10/15/2014 3:05:58 PM

Reviewer: 35female, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Horrible mood Spotting

10/7/2014 7:26:04 PM

Reviewer: curvygal, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This was the worst birth control I have taken. Within the first month I experienced severe mood swings, constipation/gas, extreme nausea (to the point that I am constantly eating pretzels and drinking ginger ale), acne and vaginal dryness. Although I read the reviews before taking this medicine I thought that everyone's body is different so perhaps this bc would work for me. It did not- I have ... Show Full Comment

10/1/2014 7:17:43 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This pill caused nausea and breast tenderness when I first started it and was gross to chew. Also, I became pregnant while on it and I took it the same time every day. I ended up miscarrying around a week after I found out I was pregnant. I didn't even know I was pregnant while I was on the pill because that last 4 brown pills caused me to have a period. I had a feeling that I was pregnant whe ... Show Full Comment

9/24/2014 6:28:21 PM

Reviewer: Jocell , 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This is my first time taking minastrin 24 fe & it's great. I'm 18 & happy lol. Other reviewers are exaggerating. It isn't bad at all

9/16/2014 3:26:26 PM

Reviewer: HannahB, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I've been taking the pill for about 8 months now and I am not satisfied whatsoever. I've gained weight, I have 3-4 short but heavy periods a month. I have constant mood swings.

Woman running
Boost Your Metabolism.
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.