Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Victoza 3-Pak SubQ.

4/6/2014 2:18:24 AM

Reviewer: Geno Landrum, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Its a small dose daily, but has help me lower my A1C. Plus, seems to 'slim' my waist and 'reduce' the Fat in my Belly, gone form a Beach Ball, to a 'two pack' when tightening my belly muscles! Did not realize I had any Stomach Muscles left!!

3/20/2014 4:48:18 AM

Reviewer: hro, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Has helped me get control of my sugar and eliminated the use of another drug with serious side effects. Don't know if it effects my sleep but since I have begun taking it I am having difficulty falling asleep (take injection after dinner.) Am going to switch to morning shots and see if any change. Have lost about 4 pounds in the month and sugar is down from mid 200's to under 200.

1/29/2014 4:33:50 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
12/1/2013 4:46:20 PM

Reviewer: Carr985, 45-54 (Patient)

Comment:
Without using Victoza as a supplement to my insulin, my blood sugar would spike to the high 500's after eating a bowl of grain type breakfast cereal (Containing less than 8g of sugar) With the Victoza my readings are well within normal levels, high 90's an hour after eating the same thing. I only use it once in the morning and it has brought my A1C from the mid 8 range to the mid 6 range.

11/13/2013 7:28:09 PM

Reviewer: Pam, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking Victoza in February, 2013. Since that time, my A1C has gone from in the 9s to 5.9! I've lost approximately 40 pounds and BG stays in the 90-110 range. I am SO upset because my insurance provider (BCBS/Express Scripts) will no longer cover this medication after 1/1/14. How can a person's health take second fiddle to a "business decision?" Disgusting.