Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Zubsolv SL.

7/19/2014 8:13:52 AM

Reviewer: junkie, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years

Comment:
My insurance stop covering suboxone films, I had to switch to zubsolv and it sucks balls. Zubsolv makes me feel over medicated and then wears off and I supplement with subs, also gives me dierera, headaches, drowsiness every morning I wake up. I fucking hate United Healthcare, zubsolv is $40 cheaper than suboxone to buy it in cash per month. I PAY $956 a month for health insurance and can't ge ... Show Full Comment

6/16/2014 4:52:55 PM

Reviewer: KJ, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I just recently (last week) was prescribed Zubsolv 5.7/1.4mg due to my insurance stopping coverage of suboxone. I have been on Suboxone 8mg/2mg films (started with tabs) for the past 4 years. My first dose of Zubsolv was 2 days ago. A few hours afterwards I began to feel sick. I felt very confused , tired and headache. I felt as if I was in withdraw with a combo of being overmedicated. I had ... Show Full Comment

4/3/2014 9:34:10 AM

Reviewer: Thoebedog, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
It tates like mint but gets all over my mouth and ends up with me swallowing alot it seems. I dont feel any difference effective wise but im going back to the suboxone generic tablets. The strips are best but insurance wont cover anymore.

3/10/2014 3:54:09 PM

Reviewer: bhall, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
better taste than subs but i get nightmares and i also seem to b smoking a lot more cigarettes while on it i am going to switch back to subs

2/28/2014 7:17:15 PM

Reviewer: jmixon6, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
it is helping me to get help off pain meds