Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Fetzima oral.

1/23/2016 7:26:35 PM

Reviewer: Cindy, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I tried Fetzima when my prior anti-depressant stopped working, and the results were horrible. My depression symptoms increased drastically; I was much worse off than previously. I don't remember how long I was on the Fetzima, but I believe it was only for a few weeks. I know doctors say you're supposed to give it time to work, but I wasn't willing to take that risk.

1/19/2016 2:38:02 PM

Reviewer: susy, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My doctor gave me this drug to try and I ended up getting sick on it. I got headaches, hot flashes and a terrible upset stomach and it gave me tons of gas in my stomach. My doctor suggested this drug and it's a newer one and the last new one he tried on my I had a terrible reaction to too. I don't trust the newer psych drugs and rather have the older ones tried on me. Fetzima is in the Eff ... Show Full Comment

1/17/2016 7:40:21 PM

Reviewer: Zero, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This drug is worthless and just plain doesn't work. Since I've started taking it I have severe anger issues, trouble urinating. Not to mention it started hurting to urinate and ejaculate. I also suffer from ptsd and anxiety and taking this has made me want to snap. I have thoughts of death and dying also. My doc switched me from Celexa after my legs began to feel like they were crawling. F ... Show Full Comment

1/10/2016 8:42:25 PM

Reviewer: romi, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Has been a wonder drug for anxiety and depression.

12/1/2015 7:02:50 AM

Reviewer: Wanttofeelbettter, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Fetzima for a week now. Started with 20 mgs and now at 40. Where I will stay for the next 3 weeks. Have noticed some good side effects and some bad. I have to take Valium for the agitation. I used to be on remeron and gained a ton of weight!! Usually skinny, but that changed. Does the fetzima help with weight loss?