Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Fetzima oral.

8/3/2014 4:39:51 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was very depressed and tried multiple meds which worked for awhile but later became ineffective. I have been on this drug for six weeks and feel great. sleeping still a problem even with sleeping pill

8/1/2014 4:41:34 PM

Reviewer: bowlingt, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Has anyone had difficulty breathing?? I feel more depressed, lots of crying, no energy. Def more moody and irritable. I went from 20 to 40mg, go to the Dr Monday, will def be changing.

7/30/2014 12:31:58 PM

Reviewer: ann, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Was on Wellbutrin for 12 years and wanted to quit taking. thought wellbutrin stopped working; I hated myself, thoughts of suicide daily, unable to focus at work, wound up all the time, no drive to do anything and memory issues. My DR said to try fetzima, i was not ready to be completely off meds. I took both fetzima and wellbutrin first week, now only on fetzima for 3 weeks now. For me it seems ... Show Full Comment

7/26/2014 5:53:30 PM

Reviewer: Jdr87 , 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Day 3. Like everyone else, agitation and irritability. Not like me to be so uptight. It also is making my nose runny a lot which seems to be some type of allergic reaction. Not clear with the agitation by so many hiw this drug could receive FDA approval.

7/15/2014 3:32:45 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My doctor tapered me off Zoloft & Abilify and onto Fetzima. In the three weeks I have been taking it, the way I feel and my mood have worsened sharply to the point where now all I want to do is cry. I don't see him till next week but I don't think I can stand it that much longer. I have to be able to go to work and right now I'm worthless.