Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Fetzima oral.

11/29/2015 4:59:42 PM

Reviewer: Lefty, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I took this drug for about two months and it was as good as nothing.

11/27/2015 7:06:22 PM

Reviewer: Lyla, 55-64 Female (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Major Depressive Disorder
10/26/2015 2:07:04 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have major depression and was on Prozac for years. I lost my husband of 25 years. I needed a change and the doctor put me on Fetzima. I have had dizzyness and extreme aggatation not to mention my heart rate is erratic. My depression is way worse and have had suicidal thoughts. I'm off of it and am back on my Prozac. I'm riding out side effects. Never ever will I take this drug again!!

9/16/2015 4:44:12 PM

Reviewer: teresa777, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have suffered with depression for years. Tried many meds. First day I took Fetzima I was amazed. I felt like I had my mind back and the old me. Then I started having trouble with my bp. Went to the er two time and I was dehydrated and had a severe bladder infection. They increased my bp meds but still had problems. I went on this sites medicine list and found out I was taking two meds that were ... Show Full Comment

8/25/2015 12:38:49 PM

Reviewer: reeneec, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
It works sporadically. I would get an increased dosage when the old one stopped working, but then I hit maximum dosage. It worked for a month, and now it doesn't work at all.