Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of leflunomide Oral.

6/1/2009 10:23:51 PM

Reviewer: Molly, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I really hoped that it would work so I have put up with the side effects. The doctor had me stop taking it for a couple days because I developed a rash on my arms,top of my feet and the backs of my knees itched, This morning I woke up with a sore on my tongue and my lips were swollen. I got somewhat better through the day. The rash on my arms has decreased. I haven't taken the medication for 5 ... Show Full Comment

5/29/2009 11:52:37 AM

Reviewer: janetbuckleyb@aol.com, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I'm taking it for RA. Switched from MTX to Leflunomide. This is the second script- 2nd month. I'm going to stop taking it today. It's causing real bad, bad, low back pain and shooting/tremulous pain in buttocks. I'm also experiencing shooting pain in various parts of my body. Similar to what I experienced with MTX. I also have a mild rash. Was on MTX for about 2yrs. It gave me ... Show Full Comment

5/18/2009 5:01:12 PM

Reviewer: Danigirl, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
After 6 weeks my hair started falling out! I stopped taking the medication 2 weeks ago and it is still falling out. No relief - I was going to give it 8 weeks but can't take the hair loss.

1/23/2009 1:36:28 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Rheumatoid Arthritis
12/10/2008 8:47:17 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My liver enzymes became elevated.