Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Remicade IV.

7/23/2008 1:09:34 PM

Reviewer: Gray, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have just completed my 4th treatment due to RA. The side effects that I have had are severe headaches, nausea, dirreaha but has aggravated the Reynaud's and increased sweating. I have seen a marked improvement in my RA as I am able to have more activity and I have more function in my hands.

7/13/2008 8:26:54 PM

Reviewer: angels7201, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I am on my 4th treatment of Remicade I felt somewhat painless free for about 4 days. Then the pain came back full force esp. my right hip and all the way down my leg matter what med's or patches I use I cannot be pain free. I am considering not continuing my treatment. And it is very expensive $18,000 so far.

7/9/2008 1:25:04 AM

Reviewer: MM Wisconsin, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I used Remicade for 4 years with outstanding results. At the start of my fifth year, I had a severe allergic reaction to the infusion and had to discontinue. I switched to Orencia for 8 months with terrible results. I've now switched to Humira with high hopes.

7/5/2008 5:07:43 PM

Reviewer: jaclifford819@aol.com, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have had 2 treatments and the swelling and the pain has increased to where I need oxycodone! I am almost afraid to go for my third treatmnet. After reading the posts, I have noticed that noone has this effect. If someone does, PLEASE let me know and what you did. Thank You

6/17/2008 8:06:54 PM

Reviewer: jc2987, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have just started treatment-two weeks ago, and have developed thoughts of hurting myself. I haven't spoken to my MD yet-but the pain is still as bad if not worse. I find taking Darvocet works best for me.I want to get better today!I just have to be patient (no pun intended) I do feel myself getting very tired in the afternoon and having to nap-I have no ambition and feeling more depressed.Do ... Show Full Comment

Does your kid have symptoms?