Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of CombiPatch TD.

8/3/2014 12:17:15 AM

Reviewer: Valerie, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was using the lowest dose patch. I just stopped it today after only 3 weeks because it is not working and I have experienced bad side effects. I have had terrible headaches, insomnia and 2 periods in 14 days!! (not spotting, 2 full periods). Hot flashes did not go away either. Also still very emotional and moody and angry. This patch gave me severe PMS for the entire time I was on it. I was ... Show Full Comment

6/9/2014 9:57:57 AM

Reviewer: tvds, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am 48 with narcolepsy. I've had night sweats for YEARS, worsening in the last six months. I would wake up soaked multiple times a night - not good for someone who already has sleep issues. This patch (lowest dosage) worked immediately for me - I've had two completely dry nights and just feel better overall. I haven't been using the patch long enough to experience the side effects th ... Show Full Comment

4/11/2014 6:26:28 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My complaint with this medication,is that about 4 hrs after putting the patch on.I got a headache that would not go away,I keep it on for ywo days thinking it would go away but it never did,so I took the patch off.I will try something differant as this did not work for me.

12/10/2013 10:56:30 AM

Reviewer: yorkigirl, 45-54 Female (Patient)

Comment:
its great!! what a difference it made, I feel normal again. the only thing is that I cant get the bleeding to stop.

9/19/2013 10:40:42 AM

Reviewer: MargF, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I'm 63 hoping for relief for night sweats & sleep interruption. Not quite 2 weeks on this lowest dose combination patch and have my 1st headache today. Not a migraine like my pre menopause days but noticeable. This same fear has kept me from trying the drug earlier. Still hope it can eliminate symptoms to warrant use of prescription migraine meds if necessary.