Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of CombiPatch TD.

4/11/2014 6:26:28 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My complaint with this medication,is that about 4 hrs after putting the patch on.I got a headache that would not go away,I keep it on for ywo days thinking it would go away but it never did,so I took the patch off.I will try something differant as this did not work for me.

12/10/2013 10:56:30 AM

Reviewer: yorkigirl, 45-54 Female (Patient)

Comment:
its great!! what a difference it made, I feel normal again. the only thing is that I cant get the bleeding to stop.

9/19/2013 10:40:42 AM

Reviewer: MargF, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I'm 63 hoping for relief for night sweats & sleep interruption. Not quite 2 weeks on this lowest dose combination patch and have my 1st headache today. Not a migraine like my pre menopause days but noticeable. This same fear has kept me from trying the drug earlier. Still hope it can eliminate symptoms to warrant use of prescription migraine meds if necessary.

8/26/2013 11:29:32 PM

Reviewer: rashdecision, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Apparently I was the typical menopausal woman. Hot flashes, irritability, insomnia, mild depression. I started the patch 3 weeks ago. My hot flashes immediately stopped. I am sleeping better. My sex drive is returning. The patch is easy. However, I am now realizing that I am having an allergic reaction in the form of a serious rash mostly on my arms and legs. I thought I had been bitten by a trill ... Show Full Comment

7/15/2013 4:06:53 PM

Reviewer: Berkly, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am 46 and in menopause. While I have been symptom free (a blessing for sure) I am concerned about bone loss etc. Been on the patch for several months and it has been ok, it's the lowest dose but had a period for 3 weeks. I decided to cut it in half and it's been much better.

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture