Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of CombiPatch TD.

12/10/2013 10:56:30 AM

Reviewer: yorkigirl, 45-54 Female (Patient)

Comment:
its great!! what a difference it made, I feel normal again. the only thing is that I cant get the bleeding to stop.

9/19/2013 10:40:42 AM

Reviewer: MargF, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I'm 63 hoping for relief for night sweats & sleep interruption. Not quite 2 weeks on this lowest dose combination patch and have my 1st headache today. Not a migraine like my pre menopause days but noticeable. This same fear has kept me from trying the drug earlier. Still hope it can eliminate symptoms to warrant use of prescription migraine meds if necessary.

8/26/2013 11:29:32 PM

Reviewer: rashdecision, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Apparently I was the typical menopausal woman. Hot flashes, irritability, insomnia, mild depression. I started the patch 3 weeks ago. My hot flashes immediately stopped. I am sleeping better. My sex drive is returning. The patch is easy. However, I am now realizing that I am having an allergic reaction in the form of a serious rash mostly on my arms and legs. I thought I had been bitten by a trill ... Show Full Comment

7/15/2013 4:06:53 PM

Reviewer: Berkly, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am 46 and in menopause. While I have been symptom free (a blessing for sure) I am concerned about bone loss etc. Been on the patch for several months and it has been ok, it's the lowest dose but had a period for 3 weeks. I decided to cut it in half and it's been much better.

6/19/2013 10:04:00 AM

Reviewer: lstk8888, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This was prescribed for me by a doctor that is supposed to do bio-identical hormone replacement. But I found this contains progestins, not progesterone. Progestin is a synthetic drug similar to progesterone. And many people feel it's the progestins that have caused the adverse side effects in hormone replacement. I will no use progestins. I have a call in to the doctor to switch to a estradio ... Show Full Comment

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.