Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Atacand Oral.

10/1/2011 12:31:09 PM

Reviewer: mrfixall, 75 or over Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
it works very well with me no side effects an keeps my blood pressure normal

9/3/2011 1:59:44 PM

Reviewer: Patcheen1934, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I find it very disturbing that the first reason for not taking Atacand is Renal Artery Stenosis and my nephrologist still prescribed it for me. ?????

8/30/2011 11:30:52 AM

Reviewer: dd, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Seems to kick up my irritable bowel. Anyone else?

7/22/2011 12:15:34 PM

Reviewer: klsekely, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this medication for 7 months now and by the second month I had gained about 5-10 lbs. It seems like no matter how well I eat and exercise, I can't shed the weight. I'm also very very tired. On the plus side, my blood pressure is perfect! I'm going to ask my doctor if it is normal to gain weight and be so tired on this med.

7/18/2011 10:15:25 AM

Reviewer: Favored, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Ive been taking Atacand for a few years along with other meds. I would always get a headache whenever I take the medicine but it would keep my blood pressure down. My main concern is the long term effect it is doing to my internal organs. My last doctors visit stated that I have signs of liver damage so I wonder does this medicine contribute to that issue.

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver