Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of monistat 1 vagl.

6/7/2011 12:48:49 PM

Reviewer: anchor, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I will never use this product again. I wish i wouldve read the reviews before i treated myself..I had to miss work today and make a doctor appt. i'm so swollen i cant even sit right. DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT!!!

5/22/2011 9:06:40 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
extreme swelling and burning of vulva and vagina within hours of insertion. SCARY and willnot use or recommend ever again. This should be taken off the market. I also am a health care provider and didn't want to wait til monday for an rx for diflucan, hoping to get started on my relief over the weekend. As it is I will probably call in sick tomorrow because I can hardly sit or walk. This cure ... Show Full Comment

5/19/2011 11:36:01 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
After placing the treatment, the itchiness immediately stopped. But after a few hours later it came right back.

5/12/2011 12:31:04 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Monistat 1 causes a major burning sensation. I inserted the ovule last night and then applied the external cream. My external vaginal area now burns much more than it did before any treatment. It's bothering me so much that I decided to Google "Does Monistat 1 work well." I wish I Googled that before I treated myself. I've come to learn that many, many women feel much worse after ... Show Full Comment

5/11/2011 3:31:12 AM

Reviewer: N5454, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This medicine made me burn and itch even more than I did before I started taking it. I cried and had to rinse off the cream that I put on the outside. Im still miserable and have to tough it out tonight, honestly not worth it, I shoudl of just went straight to the doctors instead of trying to deal with the pain :( im not having a goodnight at all. By far the worst pain and discomfort ever.

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.