Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Enbrel SubQ.

7/11/2008 1:36:39 PM

Reviewer: fit4life, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I'm 31 and was diagnosed with RA 4 months ago. I started on the Enbrel 1 month ago and the pain in my hands, shoulders and feet is practically gone. I have a hard time getting myself to inject the meds (even with the auto-injectors). Nonethless, this drug has really proven itself in such a short amount of time. The only downfall for me is that I get a reaction site injection that is unbelievab ... Show Full Comment

6/26/2008 11:08:47 PM

Reviewer: Jane, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am newly diagnosed with RA and I had my first injection on Sunday of this week. Could be my imagination but my knees seem to fee less stiff. I am sure injectioning myself will become easier each time.

5/1/2008 10:56:22 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
It took a little more then 2 months for Enbrel to work. At first it wasn't great but certainly lessened the pain. Now I rarely am in great pain. However I am currently having skin eruptions. They started with what I thought was a pimple on my chin that just would go away. I then started getting these in various places all over my body. Today I have them on my face, buttocks, back, upper arm ... Show Full Comment

4/16/2008 6:23:23 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
Been on this for 9 years now. It was really my wonder drug, after a few weeks of the injections, I was feeling much better. And even now it continues to work. I'm very pleased. The only downside if the injection site is sore for a day, but can be helped with an ice pack every now and then.

4/12/2008 2:00:38 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I was reluctant to give it a try, but after DMARD and maxing out on Methotrexate, I gave in, praying that relief would come. THey say hind sight is always 20/20, and I guess it is true. Within 8 wks I felt like a new woman. Been almost a yr and lets hope it keeps working.....

bloodstream
Tips to help prevent clots.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.
Live and thrive.
gloved hand holding syringe
10 preventable diseases.
man eating meal
Folates, green tea and more.
Woman with stressed, fatigue
Get relief tips.
restroom sign
Food and drinks that make you go.
Understanding RA.