Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Enbrel subQ.

2/11/2008 8:52:14 PM

Reviewer: perrier, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have been suffering with RA since I was 20. After 8 months of using Enbrel, it stopped working for me. My doctor is now going to try me on methotrexate injections and Humira. I hope it works, because my RA is spreading to joints never before.

2/7/2008 1:01:34 PM

Reviewer: mckfan, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Enbrel is a life saver, it is the only medicine that has totally helped with the pain, swelling, aches. I have been on other treatments with little change but when my doctor started me on Enbrel my life changed. It truly is a wonder drug.

1/29/2008 2:09:35 PM

Reviewer: dselliott in NC, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
suffered with RA for 22yrs. was to the point of not being able to walk or take care of myself(48yrs old). Enbrel saved my life!!! After 3weeks I was a new woman. Been on it for two yrs. Almost no pain with RA, knees and elbows will bend again! I can sleep at night. Shot burns and injection sight is red for a few days. So very worth it. Cost is out of reach for so many who could have unbelieva ... Show Full Comment

1/8/2008 2:26:26 PM

Reviewer: Kat, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Rheumatoid Arthritis
1/4/2008 1:47:09 AM

Reviewer: cellolady, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
At first, I was petrified at the thought of giving myself weekly injections! Now after 6 months, I am totally at ease. The effect of this medication qlong with methotrexate has been amazing. After so many years of chronic pain everywhere in my body, this medication has renewed my spirit to face each day with courage, hope, and thanksgiving.

neti pot
6 steps for nasal irrigation.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
woman walking in fog
12 tips for managing your disease.
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
What are the top ones?