Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of enbrel subq.

7/14/2008 2:49:14 PM

Reviewer: Lydia, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Caregiver)

Comment:
My 49 year-old husband was diagnosed with RA in January 2007. He started Enbrel one year ago. His symptoms almost vanished after one week and he hasn't had a flare since.

7/13/2008 11:33:06 AM

Reviewer: maxi4049@yahoo.com, 75 or over Female

Comment:
I need a shot tomorrow and today it's hard to use my wrist because of the pain

7/12/2008 12:49:01 AM

Reviewer: LivingwithRA, 45-54 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have found a great deal of relief. I still have much stiffness and pain in my hands and will be discussing adding something to my treatment. As for cost, I called Enbrel 800-4Enbrel and was provided with a card that pays 50% of my co-pay and they also have a program for assistance that you qualify for by income levels. Most drug companies have programs to assist in paying for your meds, you n ... Show Full Comment

7/11/2008 1:36:39 PM

Reviewer: fit4life, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I'm 31 and was diagnosed with RA 4 months ago. I started on the Enbrel 1 month ago and the pain in my hands, shoulders and feet is practically gone. I have a hard time getting myself to inject the meds (even with the auto-injectors). Nonethless, this drug has really proven itself in such a short amount of time. The only downfall for me is that I get a reaction site injection that is unbelievab ... Show Full Comment

6/26/2008 11:08:47 PM

Reviewer: Jane, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am newly diagnosed with RA and I had my first injection on Sunday of this week. Could be my imagination but my knees seem to fee less stiff. I am sure injectioning myself will become easier each time.

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture