Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of enbrel subq.

7/11/2008 1:36:39 PM

Reviewer: fit4life, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I'm 31 and was diagnosed with RA 4 months ago. I started on the Enbrel 1 month ago and the pain in my hands, shoulders and feet is practically gone. I have a hard time getting myself to inject the meds (even with the auto-injectors). Nonethless, this drug has really proven itself in such a short amount of time. The only downfall for me is that I get a reaction site injection that is unbelievab ... Show Full Comment

6/26/2008 11:08:47 PM

Reviewer: Jane, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am newly diagnosed with RA and I had my first injection on Sunday of this week. Could be my imagination but my knees seem to fee less stiff. I am sure injectioning myself will become easier each time.

5/1/2008 10:56:22 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
It took a little more then 2 months for Enbrel to work. At first it wasn't great but certainly lessened the pain. Now I rarely am in great pain. However I am currently having skin eruptions. They started with what I thought was a pimple on my chin that just would go away. I then started getting these in various places all over my body. Today I have them on my face, buttocks, back, upper arm ... Show Full Comment

4/16/2008 6:23:23 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
Been on this for 9 years now. It was really my wonder drug, after a few weeks of the injections, I was feeling much better. And even now it continues to work. I'm very pleased. The only downside if the injection site is sore for a day, but can be helped with an ice pack every now and then.

4/12/2008 2:00:38 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I was reluctant to give it a try, but after DMARD and maxing out on Methotrexate, I gave in, praying that relief would come. THey say hind sight is always 20/20, and I guess it is true. Within 8 wks I felt like a new woman. Been almost a yr and lets hope it keeps working.....