Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Enbrel subcutaneous.

7/13/2008 11:33:06 AM

Reviewer: maxi4049@yahoo.com, 75 or over Female

Comment:
I need a shot tomorrow and today it's hard to use my wrist because of the pain

7/12/2008 12:49:01 AM

Reviewer: LivingwithRA, 45-54 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have found a great deal of relief. I still have much stiffness and pain in my hands and will be discussing adding something to my treatment. As for cost, I called Enbrel 800-4Enbrel and was provided with a card that pays 50% of my co-pay and they also have a program for assistance that you qualify for by income levels. Most drug companies have programs to assist in paying for your meds, you n ... Show Full Comment

7/11/2008 1:36:39 PM

Reviewer: fit4life, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I'm 31 and was diagnosed with RA 4 months ago. I started on the Enbrel 1 month ago and the pain in my hands, shoulders and feet is practically gone. I have a hard time getting myself to inject the meds (even with the auto-injectors). Nonethless, this drug has really proven itself in such a short amount of time. The only downfall for me is that I get a reaction site injection that is unbelievab ... Show Full Comment

6/26/2008 11:08:47 PM

Reviewer: Jane, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am newly diagnosed with RA and I had my first injection on Sunday of this week. Could be my imagination but my knees seem to fee less stiff. I am sure injectioning myself will become easier each time.

5/1/2008 10:56:22 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
It took a little more then 2 months for Enbrel to work. At first it wasn't great but certainly lessened the pain. Now I rarely am in great pain. However I am currently having skin eruptions. They started with what I thought was a pimple on my chin that just would go away. I then started getting these in various places all over my body. Today I have them on my face, buttocks, back, upper arm ... Show Full Comment