Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Celebrex Oral.

7/31/2014 5:59:15 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE Celebrex... I take it as needed because my doc says 30 is "too young" to take it everyday or long term haveshence the 4/5 star rating for ease of use). I WISH I could take I every day instead of waiting for my horrible ones because it makes me feel like a person again.. one that can walk and function without being distracted or held back by constant knee pain. I have ... Show Full Comment

6/8/2014 2:42:11 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
This Medication Has Been Hurting My Stomach....Have To Take A Antacid Most Every Day.

3/22/2014 9:56:26 AM

Reviewer: loiuse, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Joint Damage causing Pain and Loss of Function
3/13/2014 1:52:04 AM

Reviewer: parsonsjo, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
It works ok for my pain but I have gain weight with it. I'm tired all the time and increased sweating. I can't take any Aleve with this med. I start having bloating problems. I've stop taking this med. No happy with the side affects. More weight mean my pain on my joints and back/neck...

1/28/2014 10:47:07 PM

Reviewer: nrelum, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking this med in 2005. By 2007 I felt that I had become immune to it so my Dr. changed meds. In 2008 I had surgery and the Ortho Dr. put me back on it. Now I feel that I'm back where I started.....immune to it.

sore foot
3 warning signs.
mature woman holding fan in face
Symptoms and treatments.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver
What puts you at risk?
restroom sign
Food and drinks that make you go.
Understanding RA.