Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Actiq Bucl.

6/17/2008 3:15:47 PM

Reviewer: thetriumphsaint, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
it works great; i can use the entire stick or a partial one just enough to take the edge off until my other meds kick in, which puts me in charge of my pain instead of my pain in charge of me and it takes effect quickly; but my insurance company will no longer pay for it.

5/22/2008 6:12:32 PM

Reviewer: brig498, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on durgesic patches 100 and 50, taken 7 30mg of morphine, but aactiq relievs the pain most. Now my insurance company is dening it so do not no if I will ever get it again, too expensive

5/5/2008 3:56:13 AM

Reviewer: trumpetangel, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have had RSD for over 7 years. I've been using the Actiq for breakthrough pain relief for over 4 years. It does a pretty good job at controling my pain.I would recommand it to anyone with chronic pain.

4/17/2008 9:20:17 PM

Reviewer: Midge, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I had stomach cancer when I was 18 years old, which turned into lymphoma of the gastric post. I had four stomach surgeries. I am now 60 yrs old and I am dealing with systemic scleroderma and raynauds syndrome. I actually have CREST SYNDROME in which each letter in the word crest is a disease and if a person has two out of the five diseases they are considered to have crest syndrome. Unfortunetly I ... Show Full Comment

3/30/2008 1:08:12 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on narcotic pain managment for 12 years. This medication seems to be the only thing to relieve my breakthrough pain. I only wish there wasnt such a stigma attached to narcs in this country.