Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of kristalose oral.

5/5/2012 8:19:02 PM

Reviewer: Bitzerd, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Causes extreme bloating and horrific gas. I look like I am pregnant and the noises that come out of my belly are unbelievable. I'll stick with enemas.

11/4/2011 1:17:27 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
its a fast working medicine..they say it takes about 48hrs...but this is a very good medicine that works for me in about 2hrs.never failed me yet

4/24/2011 1:07:45 AM

Reviewer: windowspeak54@comcast.net, Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I used this medication and it gases me up real bad and drainage foul smell. I used this for constipation.

1/16/2011 6:44:25 PM

Reviewer: Happy Camper, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
Although this med does cause significant gas & bloating, I have been able to identify the best time of day to decrease the inconveniences caused. On the plus side, I tried many fiber options & enemas to try & treat my problems with constipation related to diverticular disease. This has been the best treatment I have found, and NO MORE ENEMAS. I think the product is great, only wish i ... Show Full Comment

7/24/2009 3:23:39 PM

Reviewer: tmpltncourtrprtr@aollcom, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My colon is longer than normal which causes severe constipation. This drug works but like the others, the gas and the bloating and distention of my stomach is horrific! Feel like I can't bend over stomach protrudes so bad! Discontinuing use. Was on Amitiza, but made me nauseated so bad I had to discontinue that too.