Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Provigil Oral.

6/22/2013 11:04:07 AM

Reviewer: MS Fatigued , 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was taking this RX for fatigue resulting from Multiple Sclerosis. My insurance company is now declining appeals by my neurologist to prescribe this medicine because the FDA does not show that it benefits people with my disease. I have been benefiting from taking this RX for 4 years and am now being told there is no benefit by the FDA and my insurance company. When initially prescribed this RX MS ... Show Full Comment

6/17/2013 10:54:45 PM

Reviewer: Pauli74, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking this for excessive tiredness during the day. I was constantly falling asleep in while driving etc. At first I had massive headaches about mid afternoon everyday but over time they went away. Now, I wouldn't trade this for anything. I am able to stay awake when needed but can still nap if I have time. I finally feel normal!

5/7/2013 9:39:23 PM

Reviewer: Dee, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I take the generic form of Provigil and I notice bad headaches everyday but it seems to help me wake up otherwise I sleep all day all night all the time due to severe central apnea, fibro,chronic fatigue, ptsd which caused all my illness to begin.

3/28/2013 1:53:47 AM

Reviewer: bariya prince, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
i frankly asked you i used this product since 4 months but it's totally waste my money i don't gate any satisfaction for used this product please do not used this product otherwise your choice.

3/7/2013 6:04:57 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
MS for 36 years. Provigil works well for fatigue, however once in a while it does the reverse and I will become tired after taking.My blood pressure seems to be going up with provigle. I hope not. Having been on Swank lowfat for 35 years not visable disabled, but very tired.