Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Zyprexa oral.

2/5/2008 11:55:54 PM

Reviewer: luckycharm, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I'm on the 2.5mg, it has worked well for me Ive been on it for a week. I have noticed i want to eat more but have not gained any weight. I hope it stays tha way.So far so good.

7/6/2008 5:03:56 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Additional Medications to Treat Depression
6/6/2008 4:17:53 PM

Reviewer: skids, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
This is my second review for this medication. I have a love hate relationship with Zyprexa. I love what it does for my OCD making it very manageable along with improving my depression. Zoloft stopped doing the job by itself and this was added. That being said, I hate the 40 pound weight gain (now 100 pounds overweight), high cholesterol (never a problem before), and high blood sugar (never a prob ... Show Full Comment

3/28/2008 7:07:53 PM

Reviewer: Anonymous, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
When I was very depressed, I couldn't sleep at night because my mind kept going and I would hear voices. This helped me sleep and helped the voices go away. The only thing, I gained weight, but, to me it was worth it.

3/19/2008 2:20:52 AM

Comment:
This worked well for me, after trying many other anti-depressants. It did cause constant weight gain and I slept great while taking it. I weaned myself off it after a year of use (because of weight gain) and went thru the worst depression I've ever had.

Does your kid have symptoms?