Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of zyprexa oral.

5/21/2009 3:39:55 PM

Reviewer: John, 25-34 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I take a small dose only as needed and only for as long as I need it (2.5mg to 5mg). I go through episodes where I get non-stop anxiety so bad that I can't sleep at all, one big adrenaline rush. This is the only medication I've used that's helped. I've been struggling for 13 years with this and after a half hour of taking the first dose I was able to lay back on the couch and ju ... Show Full Comment

5/17/2009 9:52:59 AM

Reviewer: cyberchar, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I couldn't remember the last time I slept all night. I have rheumatoid arthritis and cirrhosis of the liver so my insomnia was caused by pain but also worry. Racing thoughts is what the doctor described what was happening to me. Now, I take the Zyprexa with Zoloft and Valium and go to sleep for a good 6 hours before waking. Something I thought I would never be able to do again, even with the h ... Show Full Comment

3/5/2009 12:09:04 AM

Reviewer: lisa23, 25-34 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
my brother at 27 years old had a bad experience with Zyprexa he a Sizure while taking this medicine!!!!!!!!!!!

3/3/2009 6:00:53 PM

Reviewer: Janet, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I started out with 5mg at night to help me sleep. No problem. Slept like the dead. But 3 days later I looked like I had elephant feet & legs. 1 week later I still look that way! Help...how do I get rid of the edema????

3/1/2009 4:21:39 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on 2.5mg of this medication for a few months now along with a low dosage of Cymbalta and very low dosage of Nerontin to help me sleep. My mood is better but the weight gain is having a bad effect. I am ok with the gain in my boy but I now have chipmunk cheeks, like water retention or a little bloated. And I am experiencing memory loss...at 26 years old. Back to the drawing board??

chest x-ray