Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Citalopram Hydrobromide Oral.

1/24/2008 11:50:02 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Caregiver)

Comment:
My husband had esophagal and tongue cancer. Lots of awful treatment & lots of pain. After my husband died, I couldn't stop crying at very inappropriate times, making work and social life very difficult. It didn't help that I was going thru menopause at the same time. This has been a Godsend. I had very few side effects and they were gone in a short time.

1/24/2008 6:53:46 PM

Comment:
i've been taking Citalopram for almost a year and i think it's great,it don't make me sleepy like most medication do,i don't cry as much and i have more patiences but i have gained some weight and thats the only downfall i have.

1/22/2008 6:02:12 AM

Comment:
Anti depressants work for some not others. It seems I react to anti depressants no matter which ones. Suicidal, aggressive behaviour etc, check out this link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akathisia .

1/17/2008 11:36:32 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Depression
1/16/2008 5:32:25 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was prescribed this drug after returning from a deployment. I would take it, then stop, i dont recomend this because it made me extreamlly nausious, I would vomit about twice a day. Now I take it everynight, and have seen a great improvement. I used to get very depressed when I would get my period, crying and everything, This last time, I didnt even know I was getting my period, I'm a muc ... Show Full Comment