Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of citalopram Oral.

2/15/2008 12:28:17 AM

Reviewer: Cindy, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this medication for 4 months and it has been perfect. I just needed something to take the edge off of life and this worked. The only side effect is dry mouth about an hour after I take the medicine and it makes me sleepy, so I take it before bed and I wake up refreshed.

2/12/2008 1:53:12 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
With in a few weeks of being put on Celexa my fiance and I both noticed a complete change in my attitude. I was diagnosed with depression in May of 2007 and this medication has helped wonders. I love it. I do hope that someday soon I can slowly take myself off of it.

2/8/2008 2:18:18 PM

Reviewer: jacobm, 35-44 Male

Comment:
I am approaching 2 weeks on Citaloprm. I get flashed of calmness, but still have minor depression and anxiety. I am also drinking 2-3 glasses of wine per night, is this erasing any benefit I could be getting?

2/19/2008 9:03:43 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
It has worked when others have not. I have gained about 20 pounds in two years and have just begun sweating more, but it works so I will continue to use it.

2/19/2008 5:36:35 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
The first few days were terrible. I couldn't sleep,and spent the second night feeling like I was suffering from the worst hangover of my life! By about the 3rd or 4th day however I have felt like my old self. This is worth persevering with.