Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of citalopram Oral.

2/19/2008 5:36:35 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
The first few days were terrible. I couldn't sleep,and spent the second night feeling like I was suffering from the worst hangover of my life! By about the 3rd or 4th day however I have felt like my old self. This is worth persevering with.

2/15/2008 12:28:17 AM

Reviewer: Cindy, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this medication for 4 months and it has been perfect. I just needed something to take the edge off of life and this worked. The only side effect is dry mouth about an hour after I take the medicine and it makes me sleepy, so I take it before bed and I wake up refreshed.

2/12/2008 1:53:12 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
With in a few weeks of being put on Celexa my fiance and I both noticed a complete change in my attitude. I was diagnosed with depression in May of 2007 and this medication has helped wonders. I love it. I do hope that someday soon I can slowly take myself off of it.

2/8/2008 2:18:18 PM

Reviewer: jacobm, 35-44 Male

Comment:
I am approaching 2 weeks on Citaloprm. I get flashed of calmness, but still have minor depression and anxiety. I am also drinking 2-3 glasses of wine per night, is this erasing any benefit I could be getting?

2/5/2008 11:44:53 PM

Reviewer: justifiedin1987, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
i have suffered from major depression for years and panic attacks. I tried: zoloft, wellbutrin, paxil, and so many others. Most made me gain weight because they made me so lazy. I was started on Celexa one month ago..WOW what a difference!!! I feel well, my mood is well balanced. No crying spells, no depression! I feel like a dark cloud has been lifter off!! I have had NO side effects. I am not ... Show Full Comment

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.