Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Luxiq Top.

8/23/2009 6:52:39 PM

Reviewer: Sue, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have psoriasis and i have outbreaks all over including the scalp so I use it everywhere. I love this stuff, you can see a remarkable difference within 24 hours, I love the way it makes my skin feel, just wonderful. i just wish it came in larger containers, i would love to slather in it, it's great!!!

6/8/2009 11:18:57 PM

Reviewer: maryanngspence@aol.com, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have used this medication be fore in two weeks I could see some changes , my started to grow back.

5/31/2009 8:49:17 AM

Reviewer: mscher, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have a bad case of psoriasis in my scalp that had me scratching, picking and generally very uncomfortable. Luxiq, so far, has cleared up my condition dramatically! I hope I can maintain this.

3/3/2009 1:10:11 PM

Reviewer: tmt, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Have occassional outbreaks of scaly patches on scalp, limited to areas of less than 1/2 an inch. I use the foam and typically the conditions have improved in 2-3 days. There is some slight redness in the area after application. I don't use the product continuously. I haven't experienced the burning in the application area.

8/26/2008 4:15:03 PM

Comment:
Luxiq clears my scalp after 1-2 days of usage. It is awesome!