Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lo-Ovral (28) Oral.

6/26/2011 2:30:54 PM

Reviewer: Meg, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I began taking Lo/Ovral four years ago. When I started taking BC I took Ortho tricylene...worked great, then I tried Seasonale, only 4 periods a year, but I had a lot of breakthrough bleeding, so my Dr. put me on Lo/Ovral. It has been very effective in that I haven't been pregnant and my period is regular. In the last year, I developed malasma, which I think is awful. I have talked with my der ... Show Full Comment

6/20/2011 1:47:33 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I had some issues in the first couple of months, can't even remember now what they were. I haven't had any problems with this pill since. I have been taking it for about 2 years.

5/31/2011 11:28:24 AM

Reviewer: dms05, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on this birth control for 2 months. I was previously taking Trinessa and my body wasn't regulating. My periods would come a week before my period pills started and I gave it 7 months to try to straighten out and it didn't. So, I talked to my doctor about this and he switched me to Lo/Ovral. I've only been through 2 pill packs and I'm going to my doctor and getting put ... Show Full Comment

3/13/2011 11:05:35 PM

2/7/2011 11:19:50 AM

Reviewer: Britt, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This Birth control has been horrible for me...Every single day i feel nausea and throw up, im so used to throwing up now, its like its almost "normal" the nausea lasts for about two hours... I have been on it now for about 4 months and cant wait to find a new method.+

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture