Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Ortho Tri-Cyclen (28) Oral.

2/10/2014 11:49:36 AM

Reviewer: Baby D, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was on this for six months and loved it, but had to switch to Desogen, which I hated. I tried to switch back to it a few days ago, but my blood pressure was a little high and they gave me Ortho Micronor that is only 92-99% effective and I will not be taking it. It cleared up my skin and I didn't get pregnant.

2/1/2014 4:08:49 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
Loved this pill and was on it for 5 years until I had break through bleeding for several months. I had to switch pills.

1/14/2014 1:28:56 AM

Reviewer: dgm22, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on this pill for about 5 months, and let me tell you, its been a relief reading these reviews and finding out I'm not the only one with crazy side effects! It was going great up until about my 3rd month. No weight gain, no acne, lighter and shorter periods, everything was good. But then I started getting horrible headaches, so bad I had to miss class, and I started having pains d ... Show Full Comment

12/6/2013 2:31:55 AM

Reviewer: buffy, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My doctor prescribed this for birth control, and while that part worked, I had other issues with the pill. I only took it for 6 months, but during that time my periods were coming every two weeks, and lasting for two weeks, and were also very painful. Also, it really reduced my sex drive and made me very moody. Since coming off it, everything has been back to normal.

8/14/2013 7:00:38 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Well the pill itself is alright; light (and extremely short) periods, clear skin....however the weight gain is horrible. Some of it might be due to switching to a desk job, but I feel like with every month I'm on it I get heavier. Thinking of switching to Mononessa

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture