Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Ortho Tri-Cyclen (28) Oral.

3/4/2009 1:52:36 PM

Comment:
I was on the generic version of Ortho for a while. I was getting two periods a month on that pill so my doctor switched me to the regular version. I have had the WORST mood swings ever and I don't know how my fiance has put up with me. I just called to get changed back to the generic.

2/13/2009 7:00:38 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
have taken it for years and have had no problems, side effects from this pill. Love it it works great.

1/26/2009 12:33:38 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I'm nauseous all the time. I've been on it for about three weeks, and as soon as I take it, I start to feel sick. I'm probably going to switch when this week is done

1/21/2009 8:40:07 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I am on the generic version of Ortho-Tricyclen and I have had no major problems. The very first month I was on it I was hungry all the time-- it felt like the week before my period the whole month. After that, I have had no problems. The only time I have ever had any breakthrough bleeding or mood swings was when I skipped the in-active pills to skip my period that month. I had breakthrough bleedin ... Show Full Comment

1/21/2009 11:33:33 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver