Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Ortho-Cyclen (28) Oral.

7/11/2010 9:17:48 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
i have only taken this pill for 7 days and already very unsatifide with it. seems like im up in the middle of the night dont wont to eat much and also start bleeding just about everytime ive taken it.

6/26/2010 7:15:14 PM

Reviewer: tummy troubles, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I switched pills bc my provider no longer provided loestrin 24 which I loved. I have been taking Ortho cyclen 28 for about 3 months and it is working as far as keeping me from getting pregnant but it gives me a stomach ache everyday. I thought it was from food, but I cant even take vitamins while on this bc bc I get nauseous. Today it made me really sick and even after vomiting and now an empty st ... Show Full Comment

5/20/2010 2:03:35 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

2/13/2010 12:00:23 AM

Reviewer: Katie, 19-24 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Ortho-Cyclen for about 2.5 years now. I switched for a few months to Seasonale because the option of only 4 periods a year appealed to me. I wish I never switched. Ortho-Cyclen is a GREAT BCP to be on. I never had ANY problems, and plan on switching back in a few weeks.

11/5/2009 11:22:39 AM

Reviewer: Dawn H., 25-34 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I was on Ortho Cyclen for 17 years, and was very satisfied. I never became pregnant, and I liked the regularity of my cycle. My skin improved and it was easy to use. HOWEVER, now that I am in my mid 30's, a serious health condition appeared. I have developed over 10 blood clots in my abdominal region which was almost fatal. I spent time in the hospital, and am now on blood thinners for th ... Show Full Comment