Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Ortho-Cyclen 28 oral.

9/21/2009 1:16:09 PM

Reviewer: Twig51, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I was switched to Ortho-Cyclen when I began spotting on my old pill. I've been on it for about 2 months now and wouldn't recommend it, but every person reacts differently. I had numerous side effects: Acne worsened, increased insomnia, increased headaches, nausea, vaginal dryness and therefore painful intercourse, long period (lasted 9 days instead of the 7 you would think from the "o ... Show Full Comment

8/5/2009 12:36:11 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
    This is the first time for me on birth control. I've only been on this pill for a little over a month and so far have had No serious side effects. The only side effect has been that at the beginning of the first and now the second pack, I've felt my breasts a little swollen. And I think they're slightly bigger... but thats fine with me :) I guess side effects will vary from person to p ... Show Full Comment

7/12/2009 12:19:17 PM

Reviewer: sickofbeingsick, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    please ignore that previous review about always having nausea...I'm pregnant. Guess it was not very effective for me.

7/9/2009 7:00:37 PM

Comment:
    I used Ortho Cyclen for a little over a month and never recevied a period. Although I had cramps and the normal feeling of having a period. Around week 5 I started havine severe nausea everyday and always felt sick. Would not recommend.

6/18/2009 9:25:13 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I have had my period for 2 weeks, and it will not go away. I take my medicine at the same time everyday. I have also had weight gain, acne, and my mood has been a little unstable (crying, sadness, anxiousness).