Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Xenical oral.

10/14/2008 11:33:03 AM

Reviewer: megabird, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    very good but if you dont follow the instructions you can get stomach cramps and diorrhoea

9/30/2008 6:49:04 AM

Reviewer: stephanie, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been using this drug for 2 months now and I've lost 1/2 a stone. I love it. I'm lucky that I don't work tho because I've had a few accidents. But it's good in the way that you can't eat too much fat or you will have accidents.

9/9/2008 8:04:06 PM

Reviewer: Rocio, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    Great! I love it! I lost weight so fast and I felt with so much energy like never felt in my whole life, I am 39 years old. I started working out. I felt transformed from being a slow turtle to be a fast bunny, to me it was like a miracle pill, a magic pill. It changed my whole life.

8/30/2008 7:01:45 AM

Reviewer: Lucie, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been taking this for 1 1/2 months and it works well for me. I only lost 2.5lbs in a month as I only have 20 lbs to loose. I don't mind this medication at all! I love it and wish I could stay for my whole 20 lbs to loose.

8/15/2008 3:37:40 PM

Reviewer: pmaloid, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have lost a total of 30 lbs in 3 months on this product and I am very pleased with it.