Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Cenestin Oral.

9/3/2014 4:54:45 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I've used Cenestin .625 since 1999 and have loved it. I've felt great! I just found out today that the manufacturer Teva is no longer making it. I'm not sure what I'm going to do now. I hope there's something else out there that gives me the same benefits.

8/23/2014 12:25:26 AM

Reviewer: afinch, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taken this medication for 14 years and it is very good. I do not have and of the bad thing that goes along with the change of life thank God. Then I was changed to Premarin 1.25 and this was like taken no meds at all life was turn upside down.

8/10/2014 2:16:45 PM

Reviewer: Debby, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
Had a complete hysterectomy in 2001. Dr. prescribed cenestin and I was on it for 7 years. Maybe it worked for hot flashes, etc. however, I wish I would have never heard of this drug because in 2008, with no symptoms or problems that I knew of, I had a CAT scan for another issue and a tumor was found on my pelvic wall which was approx. 5 inches mass. Had two major surgeries after I was diagnosed wi ... Show Full Comment

6/4/2014 11:03:38 AM

Reviewer: FabuCat, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
Reports of Cenestin being discontinued are inaccurate. First I checked with the FDA and it is not on the discontinued list (6 months warning required). The FDA gave me the manufacturer's phone number, so I called Teva today. The 1.25 mg tablets are temporarily unavailable, Teva did not know when the 1.25 dose would be available. However Teva said the smaller dosage tablets are available (.3 ... Show Full Comment

3/21/2014 9:21:10 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
Cenestin Has worked great for me for many years and now they have quit making it so I have to switch to another, not happy!!!!

Still Life Of Protein Foods
Do they work?
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.