Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Low-Ogestrel (28) Oral.

5/28/2010 12:42:27 PM

Reviewer: anonymous, Female

Comment:
I switched to this birth control about a year ago after the previous birth control made me extremely emotional. Overall, I really like it. My periods come like clock work now and i have very mild cramps. I have noticed during my menstrual cycle I get a tad more irritable than I use to, but it's not really bad.

4/15/2010 11:00:26 AM

Reviewer: NoMoreBCP!, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I'm 30 yrs old, started BCP's after my second son was born (about 2 1/2 yrs) for birth control purposes and regualting my periods. I was very abnormal. started this BCP about 4-5 months ago after going through severe depression with my last pill. The first 1-2 months, it seemed to be fine. All my symptoms seemed to start decreasing and going away within the first 2 months... BUT... aft ... Show Full Comment

4/7/2010 4:22:42 AM

Reviewer: Girl, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I began taking this BC about 5 months ago. I noticed during the third month that I became increasingly agitated and moody. Currently, my mood swings have increased dramatically, to the point where I am having difficulty being productive and am avoiding contact with people. I plan on talking to my doctor tomorrow to see if I can switch to a lower-hormone pill.

2/14/2010 1:29:57 PM

Reviewer: Reitelle, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
It has been effective in preventing contraception, however, I have been experiencing mood swings, randomly crying, and small bouts depression at least twice a month.

10/27/2009 7:01:12 PM

Reviewer: Care Bear, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
HORRIBLE! I had an awful time on this BC. I am 30 years old, and I had previously been on Mircette for 4 years, took 2 years off from BCP, and then started on Low Ogestrel, as this was on my insurance. Emotionally I was extremely moody - very anxious, then angry, then crying and I had no idea why. I also had alot of bloating, nasuea, and swelling. I was so uncomfortable and driving my poor boyfrie ... Show Full Comment

Check your BMI.
Woman running
And how to fix them?
Check your BMI.
Girl drinking orange juice
How to keep yours at bay.