Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Low-Ogestrel (28) Oral.

6/3/2010 2:22:35 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I took this for 5 years and it worked perfectly, I loved it. I switched doctors when I moved and the new doctor switched me to Loestrin 24. It was terrible! After taking it for 2 months I was miserable. I switched back to low-ogestrel and I am really glad I did!

5/28/2010 12:42:27 PM

Reviewer: anonymous, Female

Comment:
I switched to this birth control about a year ago after the previous birth control made me extremely emotional. Overall, I really like it. My periods come like clock work now and i have very mild cramps. I have noticed during my menstrual cycle I get a tad more irritable than I use to, but it's not really bad.

4/15/2010 11:00:26 AM

Reviewer: NoMoreBCP!, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I'm 30 yrs old, started BCP's after my second son was born (about 2 1/2 yrs) for birth control purposes and regualting my periods. I was very abnormal. started this BCP about 4-5 months ago after going through severe depression with my last pill. The first 1-2 months, it seemed to be fine. All my symptoms seemed to start decreasing and going away within the first 2 months... BUT... aft ... Show Full Comment

4/7/2010 4:22:42 AM

Reviewer: Girl, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I began taking this BC about 5 months ago. I noticed during the third month that I became increasingly agitated and moody. Currently, my mood swings have increased dramatically, to the point where I am having difficulty being productive and am avoiding contact with people. I plan on talking to my doctor tomorrow to see if I can switch to a lower-hormone pill.

2/14/2010 1:29:57 PM

Reviewer: Reitelle, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
It has been effective in preventing contraception, however, I have been experiencing mood swings, randomly crying, and small bouts depression at least twice a month.

man rubbing painful knee