Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Apri oral.

7/22/2009 4:11:20 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    This pill works so well for me, my peroids have all but stopped, very short, very light. this is the 6th bc i've tried in 8 years, it works great for me.

6/29/2009 8:30:12 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I;ve been on Apri for 2 months now after switching from a lower dose bcp. I feel pregnant and hate it! I want to eat all the time and I've gained 5 lbs! I look bloated and my breasts are fuller but very sore. I have horrible cramps and extra heavy bleeding. My skin is fine- no acne. If I keep gaining weight I will ask my doc for a different pill.

4/28/2009 1:58:04 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I've had only good things come from taken this pill. My breasts seemed to be more fuller, I've lost weight, and it cleared my belmishes. It's the only pill I've tried and I'm glad I have had no problems.

4/15/2009 11:21:45 AM

Reviewer: sjr1985, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I know every pill is different for everyone, I was on a diff pill and switched to this one, the last pill made me sooo sick. I havnt had any issues with this pill at all. I love it! :)

4/8/2009 8:30:50 PM

Reviewer: collegeee, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I'm finishing up my 3rd month on this and I pretty much love it! My breasts have gotten noticeably fuller, it has had no effect on my libido, and my periods are more or less the same (they were normal flow, 4 days before bc). The only problem I have with this is that I am a bit moodier. I've had no changes in weight. I've actually lost weight, but I don't think that's due to Ap ... Show Full Comment

handful of vegetables and vitamins
    Diet tips and mistakes.